So, you've been thinking about whether a membership site is the right move for you... what's holding you back?
If you're like most people who hesitate, you may have some nagging questions...
- what do I put into my membership?
- how do I know what to charge?
- will the idea actually sell?
- what technology do I need?
Want to shake loose of these nagging questions once and for all? Want to get ideas out of your head and onto paper? Want to be able to move forward with confidence and without fear of wasting money on something that isn't going to work?
In this 2-part introductory level course, we cover the essentials of membership planning, including the Structure of Your Course, Pricing, Beta Testing and the Technology You'll Need.
As a result of this course, you will:
- Identify the key challenges faced by your target audience and how your membership offering will help
- Complete a comparison of alternative solutions offered to your market to determine how your proposed membership program will compare
- Decide what you will offer for free (as a teaser) vs. what people will pay for
- Get a list of questions to ask your beta group so that you have great testimonials and know where improvements will make your offerings more attractive
- Determine exactly what technology you need to have to support the kind of membership you want to offer
"I was not particularly aware of the benefits of running a membership site until I heard Joy’s introduction to her programme.
I had previously had a disappointing experience with a membership site but when I heard Joy talking about how it should be done properly, with the right structure, pricing and testing, I realised that I could do a much better job with her help this time.
I am now fired up to get started.
I would suggest to anyone who was thinking about starting a membership site that you should learn what Joy has experienced and now passes on, to ensure your Membership really delivers for your members and for you."
New Midlife Woman Community